Vacant Position: Customer Relationship Manager
Reporting To: Unit Manager
The Customer Relationship Manager will source new sales opportunities through attracting new clients and close sales to achieve quotas.
She/he will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating needs, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Get new clients and retain existing ones.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. Also, conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer requests and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in events and conventions.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
Key Skills / Experience Required
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Preferably proven sales experience in real estate, insurance, banking industries.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Presentable and flexible (willing to work on weekends).
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Customer Relationship Manager” on the subject line by 24th July 2018.