Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Cyber Security Quality Assurance Position for one of our clients.
Key Areas of Expertise / Experience
- Having a Strathmore Orientation is an added advantage
- Knowledge and/or experience in Cyber security and/or Privacy, IT security Audit, IT Risk/Compliance Management;
- Practical knowledge of cyber security standards/regulations
- Ability to lead technical reviews on areas like: Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing on network & server infrastructure, applications security and source code review, review of mobile platform security (iOS & Android)
- Ability to perform cyber diagnostic review and develop cyber security strategy and resilience framework;
- Ability to develop cyber resilience business continuity and incident response programme;
- Ability to approach problems from different perspectives and being able to articulate the deliverables to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Security, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Cyber Security and/or industry experience;
- Relevant certifications in Cyber Security and Business Continuity Management such as Certifications in • Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)/Certified
- Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certifications
- Over 5 years relevant experience in providing Cyber Security related services
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 16th July 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking –“Cyber Security Quality Assurance” on the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sheer Logic is an Equal opportunity employer.