Our client, Dafabet Kenya, is the home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Creative Designer will be responsible for creating and maintaining marketing assets as well as content created to support the product and other marketing goals.
The incumbent will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to support marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Designing website, social and campaign assets
- Creating professional designs and layouts for digital and offline promotional materials
- Designing and building email campaigns
- Creating engaging video content form the beginning to the end
- Writing campaign copy and headlines
- Producing visual solutions to the communication needs using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in Graphic /Digital Design
- A minimum of 1.5 years working experience in a similar role or digital production
- Conversant with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is crucial) HTML, CSS on both MacBook and windows PCs
- Ability to develop high quality visual layouts for marketing campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills in English
- Ability to work with social media applications such as: Facebook, Twitter and others
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd July 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “CREATIVE DESIGNER”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.