Del Monte Kenya Limited located in Thika – Kenya is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juice beverages.
As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for a top class individual to fill a vacant position in Finance Department.
Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Reports to: The Head of Planning.
Key Result Areas
- Preparing of Financial Analysis, Budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparing Monthly & Annual Forecast Profit & Loss Accounts and analysis of periodic overhead variances.
- Analyzing and preparing data to monitor performance and cost especially for the Commercial Department.
- Monitoring the general performance of the Beverage & PET Plant by analysing daily pack against material usage to ensure proper utilization & efficiency.
- Co-ordinating the preparation of the Key Performance Indicators for the whole Company and production of monthly reports.
- Consolidating and inputing data for the Annual and Quarterly Departmental Budgets.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:—
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance / economics or an engineering / scientific field.
- A Certified Public Accountant (K)
- At least 5 years working experience in a comparable role.
- Experience in a busy financial analysis environment in an Agriculture or Manufacturing sector will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge with tier 1 ERP systems.
- Aged between 25-35 years.
- A team player with ability to work under pressure, attention to details, problem solving skills, with a high level of accuracy.
- High standards of ethics and values.
Interested candidates should send Application letter and CV ONLY to the addresses shown below indicating Telephone / Mobile contacts.
These must be received not later than Friday, 13th July 2018.
Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited
P.O Box 147 Thika -01000