The Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – General Secretariat
Introduction: The KCCB – Catholic Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops implements and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
It is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the following key position.
Deputy Family Life National Coordinator
Purpose of the Post: Assisting and Supporting the National Coordinator in planning and implementation of Family life programs and capacity building activities in the program areas.
- Planning and implementation of Family life programmes
- Coordination of Family life activities
- Capacity building
- Report writing
- Resource mobilization
- Provide consultative service to the various dioceses to help carry out the objectives identified within the strategic plan.
- Identify, design, organize and implement processes for the development and training of and Family throughout the country that follows the overall strategic plan of the Diocese.
- Master’s Degree in community development, social sciences, theology, Education Social Ministry
- Ability to write good grant proposals
- Trainer of Trainers with experiences in project/program using participatory development tools and community driven approaches;
- At least 7 years relevant experience in the field of family and community development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Proven problem solver with the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Flexible, professional with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities with changing priorities.
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Must have a very clear idea of the Catholic Social Teachings and church teaching on family
Extent of carrying out duties and responsibilities above.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to: –
Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – General Secretariat
P.O Box 13475-00800
Applications must reach us on or before 15th August 2018