Job Title: Assistant Manager
Gross Salary: 35k
Our client operates entertainment facilities consisting of amusement parks offering fun filled activities for both parents and kids. They seek to hire an Assistant Manager who will be in charge of supervising the trainee supervisors.
- Oversee staff management and ensure great customer service is delivered
- planning and implementing strategies to achieve constant improvements in visitor and employee satisfaction
- overseeing the effective application of health and safety regulations and risk assessment to ensure a safe environment for park employees and the public
- setting budgetary and financial strategies
- project managing general park developments, including ride design
- liaising with contractors, e.g. for the installation and integration of facilities
- dealing with human resources and personnel
- maintaining a critical oversight of marketing functions
- monitoring competition
- Hiring efficient employees
- Keeping up-to-date with safety checks
- Creating customer service policies to enhance customers’ experiences at the park
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Record details of attendance, sales, receipts, reservations, and repair activities
- A Degree/Diploma in Business management
- At least 5-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good customer service skills
- Dynamic with good problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to couch and motivate teams
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Manager-Entertainment) to email@example.com before 21st July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.