Job Title: Trainee Supervisor
Our client operates entertainment facilities consisting of amusement parks offering fun filled activities for both parents and kids.
They seek to hire a trainee supervisor who will be in charge of supervising the frontline staff at the facility.
- Assist the Manager in supervising all aspects of what makes the park run and consider what can be done to improve operations.
- Ensuring satisfactory customer service from the front line staff.
- Keeping up-to-date with safety checks
- Ensure customer service standards are adhered to.
- Assist in creating customer service policies to enhance customers’ experiences at the park
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Record details of attendance, sales, receipts, reservations, and repair activities
- A Degree/Diploma in Business management or Hospitality
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Good customer service skills
- Dynamic with good problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to couch and motivate teams
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Trainee Supervisor-Entertainment) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21st July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.