Vacant Position: ERP Consultant Internship (Microsoft Dynamics NAV, HansaWorld)
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Contract Type: Internship
Department: Enterprise Solutions
Role Purpose: SoftIQ Technologies is a software company dealing with ERP Solutions, IOT, Automation and Customized software solutions. We are a market leader in East Africa delivering cutting edge technology through innovative software solutions.
We are currently looking for an ERP Consultant who has a background in ICT or Accounts with a passion to learn Enterprise Solutions specifically Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP and Standard ERP by HansaWorld.
They should be familiar with the market trends specifically in regards to automating various industries such as Retail/Trade, Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction and Service Industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Email Marketing through Mailshots to various industries
- Building of a Sales Pipeline and doing follow-ups
- Use of Social Media platforms to market SoftIQ Products and Services
- Make cold calls to potential clients
- Attend various relevant events within East Africa and network
- Prepare Sales Demos and do presentations to potential clients
- Be a quick learner and able to adapt to changing market needs
- Conduct ERP Training and Implementation
- Perform system upgrades, setup and installation
- Consulting on Hardware and Network related issues
- Customizations of the ERP System
- Respond to support issues within our agreed SLA Response Time
- Record all Support issues to the Help Desk Software
- Resolve all support issues and communicate the same to the client
- Escalate any unresolved support issues to Support Manager
- Ensure all SoftIQ clients are satisfied with our services and there are minimal complaints
- Actively look for referral business from SoftIQ clients
- Conduct system health checks
- Do debt collection from respective accounts
Research and Development
- Actively involved in innovation, research and development
- Come up with fresh new ideas in regards to our products and services
- Do integrations of our ERP Solutions to key industry add-ons and verticals
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance and Accounts
- This is will be a very engaging position that will involve a lot of training and research and only candidates that are willing to work long working hours should apply.
- Thinking outside the box and coming up with solutions to address various issues on the fly
- Be self-driven with minimal supervision
- High IQ and competent and able to work with the best in the ERP Industry in Kenya
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your Qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Applications should be sent via email by latest 20th July, 2018.
Please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts.
Apply through email@example.com and Quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.