Amref Health Africa
Expression of Interest
Tender No: AMREF/25/07/2018/005
Invitation of Expression of Interest (EOI) for pre-qualification of service providers in implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software for one of Amref Health Africa’s major partner
Amref Health Africa is the largest international health development organisation based in Africa. Working with and through African communities, health systems and governments, Amref Health Africa’s vision is for lasting health change in Africa.
With headquarters in Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in Ethiopia, Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Southern Africa, and West Africa, as well as 11 countries in Europe and North America.
For more information, visit our website www.amref.org
Amref Health Africa invites qualified institutions and individuals to express interest in implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning software for one of Amref Health Africa’s major Partner for approximately loo concurrent users.
The implementation of the software is geared towards developing a scalable solution that will enable the partner to integrate all business systems and operations on one platform.
The software should integrate, among other modules; Finance and Accounting, Human Resource and payroll, Inventory, Procurement and Grants management for a donor based organisation. The software should provide a secure web based portal for remote access remote users and partners and/or Sub-recipients.
Interested bidders are requested to respond to the following details:
- The proposed software.
- Estimated cost of acquisition including the licensing model.
- Estimated cost of customisation, testing, training and data conversion / migration.
- Estimated cost of complete business process mapping for optimised and efficient workflows.
- Vendor / consultancy support post implementation.
- Draft implementation plan / timeframe.
- Hardware requirements with disaster recovery in consideration.
- Post-implementation Support structure.
- Any other fees that will be met by the Partner.
In addition, interested bidders should provide:
- Copy of the companies / organisation certificate of incorporation.
- Copy of a valid Tax compliance and PIN certificate.
- Brief history about the company / organisation.
- Audited accounts and documents on bank credit line for the past three years (2015, 2016 and 2017).
- Job references for similar assignments your company has undertaken for institutions within or outside Kenya within the last three years (attach LPOs, appointment letters / contracts for the consultancies).
- Copies of relevant government registration license.
- Must provide proof of partnership of the ERP solution proposed in this expression of interest.
- Quality assurance certification, local or otherwise, will be an added advantage.
- Curriculum Vitae of the lead consultants in each of the proposed modules and each technical area if you are awarded the project.
Proposals should be enclosed in a sealed plain envelop marked “EOI/AMREF/25/7/2018/005 and deposited in the BIG TENDER BOX at the Main reception in Amref Health Africa in Kenya Country Office located along Lang’ata Road opposite Lang’ata Primary School so as to be received on or before 8th August 2018 at/or before 12:00 hours East African time.
Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
Application guidelines are available in the following website: https://amref.orgfeoil Applications should NOT be submitted to any other contact except to the address provided:
Group Chief Finance Officer
Amref Health Africa
P.O Box 30125-00100
Late submissions and wrongly marked offers will NOT be accepted.
Successful applicants will be contacted to present a sample of their software solutions to the Amref Health Africa team at a date to be determined and communicated soon thereafter at the Amref International Training Centre.
Amref Health Africa Reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids and is not bound to give any reasons for its decision.