EPH is a Christian publishing house that has recently ventured into school book publishing.
We wish to engage 2 contract sales reps for the Nairobi metropolitan region to market and sell our new titles, especially in schools.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within set schedules
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competition activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Diploma in sales
- Proven work experience as a sales representative preferably in the publishing industry
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must be a professing Christian, with a clean motorcycle rider’s driving licence
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly apply to the General Manager, EPH to reach him not later than 31st July 2018, attaching an updated CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: This is a contract short term renewable job position. EPH is an equal opportunity employer.