The Palladium Group seeks Nakuru-based staff for ¡ts newly awarded County Measurements, Learning, and Accountability Program II (CMLAP II). All staff must be fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili; and able and willing to travel frequently within Kenya to work under field conditions.
Experience on USAID-funded programs, and/or with county health governance in Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Turkana, Samburu, Baringo, Kiambu, and/or Kitui, is desired.
S/he will supervise eight County Learning and Planning Specialists, ensuring their approaches align with the technical direction of the project.
S/he will also see that technical approaches are standardized across counties where possible and are implemented on-time and within budget.
- Masters Level of Education in related field, e.g. MPH, or a Medical Doctor degree
- 5+ years of leadership experience for a USAID project, a large medical facility, or Kenya’s MoH
- Demonstrated experience working at the county-level, preferably on a CHMT
- Experience with M&E or health information systems improvement projects including data quality audits and review meetings
- Demonstrated ability to manage a cohesive team and multidisciplinary partnerships
How to Apply
To apply, please e-mail your resume with the job title as the subject line to: us.CMLAP2recruit@thepalladiumgroup.com