Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reference: FA 2018
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Our client, one of the world’s largest brand producers of baby grooming items as well as cleaning papers is seeking to bring on board a Financial Analyst.
The role holder will be responsible for analysing the company’s financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data and recommending actions for the same.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Commerce / Management with a Finance Major or similar education;
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in a financial reporting role;
- CIFA qualification will be an added advantage.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing, analyzing and interpreting financial reports required for management decision-making on a monthly basis;
- Prepare a variety of actual vs. budget reports for profit and cost center managers including financial and variance analyses;
- Participate in yearly budget preparation;
- Preparation of Balance Sheet/Profit and Loss reconciliation and maintenance of balances on the sufficiency of provisions;
- Prepare future business plans including cost impact analyses, balance sheet and cash forecasting;
- Liaise closely with other departments (Sales, Marketing, Logistics) as well as outsourcing parties.
- Prior work experience preferably in FMCG companies;
- SAP knowledge.
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills;
- Relevant experience;
- Competence in MS Excel.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 3rd August 2018
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer