Job Vacancy: Territory Sales Representative – Coast Region
Our client, a Processor and Distributor Company of high-end FMCG food products is looking for a Territory Sales Representative to manage the territory in order to achieve the brand availability, merchandising and promotion objectives of the area plan.
- Develop and implement a territory trade marketing plan which meets the objectives of the area trade marketing plan in the areas of brand, volume, merchandising and promotion.
- Ensure that the territory distribution objectives of brand availability, stock holding and stock rotation are achieved.
- Ensure that price is in line with the company strategy
- Implement promotions, develop and execute merchandising programs at POS with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the strategic brands.
- Provide market information and reports on performance of customers, brands and competition to ensure that the relevant marketing people are fully informed.
- Build loyalty by providing support to the trade through regular visits, accurate communication, problem solving, specialized advice and fair trade.
- Maintain accurate and relevant outlet information.
- To constantly monitor the achievement of yearly/cycle objectives through accurate reporting and feedback.
- Manage financial accounts, assigned assets and material to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Manage receivables and cash collection in line with the company policies and trading terms.
- Responsible for accurate invoicing procedures, materials or goods.
- Must have a Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Must have over 3 years proven experience and track record handling FMCG sales
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Good understanding of supply chain and trade marketing principles
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Ladies encouraged to apply
Salary: KShs. 60,000 + commissions plus other benefits
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 30th July 2018