Our client, one of the leading manufacturers and importers of laminate office desks, office and institutional chairs, cabinets, drawers, kitchen cabinets and wardrobes is seeking to recruit a sales executive.
Role Summary: The sales executive will be responsible for making outdoor and showroom sales, managing existing accounts, securing new accounts and running award winning showroom presentations with a direct reporting line to the sales and marketing manager.
Requirements for the Sales Executive Job
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- Computer literacy
- Strong negotiations skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer empathy
- High integrity
- 1-2 years’ experience in selling office and customized furniture preferred
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achieve sales target.
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement.
- Assisting in after-sales Support
- Preparing quotations and follow-ups with orders
- Assisting clients in the process of product selection
- Takes clients’ orders and selling the available products
- Assisting in resolving any problems
- Conducting sales presentations at the showroom and client sites.
- Preparation of detailed sales reports.
- Minimum Education: Diploma in sales and marketing
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the Job title as Sales Executive and your retainer expectation on the Subject line by 1st August 2018.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.