Invitation to Tender / Call for Offers
Consulting Services to Develop a Mobile App for Field Based Mapping, Integrate Existing Databases with the Mobile App and Develop a Web Portal for Dynamic Web-Based Data Management
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing Technical cooperation measures on behalf of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany.
GIZ invites eligible individuals/firms to indicate their interest in developing a Mobile App for field based mapping and a web portal for dynamic web-based data visualization and analysis.
Among others, the individual/firm will carry out the following services:
The consultancy is requested to:
1. Customise the Maji data website with a geoportal with full geo data and attribute data management with customised thematic statistical interface web data visualisation (graphs, charts, structured queries.
2. Develop a mobile data entry application that is web and android based with full functionality in data capture and editing
3. Undertake full integration of the existing database management systems with the web portal and the mobile application (support base layer management, scheduled backups) and Allow for management of base layer data through an hierarchy function;
4. Capacity building of the system administrators of WASREB and WSTF
5. Prepare system operation documentations
How to Apply
Interested individuals/firms must provide verifiable proof of qualifications and experience in performing services of similar assignments of highly recognized standards.
The individual/firm is requested to provide the following:
a) Copies of certificates / registration for local firms or equivalent for foreign firms operating in association with local firms on valid permits, licenses etc.
b) Copies of authenticated PIN, recent tax compliance certificate for local firms and individuals.
c) Certification of capability to perform the services, CV’s of the respective experts.
d) Document with contact details of company or individual (address/email/phone)
Please obtain the documents which contain more details, including bid submission conditions by sending a blank email to email@example.com with the subject exactly as “TENDER-83296003”
If interested, please submit your Financial and Technical Proposal in two separate envelopes together clearly marked TENDER NO: GIZ/83296003, not later than 10th August 2018 1500hrs addressed as follows and dropped to the tender box available at:
GIZ Kenya, Reception
Riverside Drive, Riverside Mews
Chase Bank Complex Opp. Prime Bank
P.O. Box 41607,00100