Our client is seeking to recruit a Hotel Supervisor to join their dedicated team.
Job Summary: The hotel Supervisor is responsible for planning, organizing and developing of overall operation of the hotel.
Responsible for staffing, scheduling, training and developing hourly staff.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee front office operations
- Coordinate guest arrivals and departures
- Make sure any guest complaints or requests get handled immediately
- Co-ordination of front office, bar, housekeeping and service activities
- Manage Hotel Staff, create and implement staff schedules to ensure that no station within the hotel is left unmanned
- Make reservations for guests over the telephone or in person and instruct staff members to handle follow up duties
- Assist with cashiering functions by providing insight and support in handling bookkeeping activities
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelors/Diploma in Hotel Management
- Exposed in the hotel industry
- Mature individuals ready to work for long hours.
- One year experience in a busy hotel industry.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 13th July 2018.