Job Vacancy: Housekeeping Attendant
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, the Housekeeper contributes to guest comfort and ensures the daily cleaning and tidying of all the hotel bedrooms and any public areas..
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of public and laundry areas.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen and uniform.
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
- Attending and resolving complaints.
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Coming up with a work schedule.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors.
- Immediately attending to requests.
Diploma in hospitality management or any other related course.
1 years experience working as a housekeeping manager in a busy environment.
How to Apply
Email your CV and certificate copies to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th July 2018