Career Management Centre
Our Client one of the leading developers and marketers of alcoholic products is seeking to hire
Position: Human Resource Manager
Overall Purpose: Responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized.
Salary Competitive based on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy
- Designing the group human resources department structure, positions and process system in compliance to its strategic mandate
- Reviewing, amending and drafting job description and qualifications required for the staff of the human resources department
- Implementing HR Plans, Policies & procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Organizing meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis implementation and monitoring
- Formulating effective Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance Review and analyze the group subsidiaries policies and procedures
- Enhancing Organization communications and encourage and develop employee communications
- Ensuring proper management of Staff amenities and occupational and health safety
- Identifying the areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 8 -12 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in all HR processes (incl. Compensation & Benefits and Industrial Relations)
- Experience in MNC in East Africa preferably a Fast Moving Consumer Goods or Services, International Exposure
- Project management experience
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th July, 2018.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewee on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
Career Management Centre does no charge candidates for job placement