One of our clients in the ICT industry is searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office.
Corporate Sales Executive
Reporting to the Team Leader – Corporate Sales, the Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible delivering a broad range of company products and services to client in order to increase the company profits and to build up new businesses.
- Planning sales activities and customer/prospect contact
- preparing proposals and quotations
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers
- Making follow-up on debts from customers who have a credit period to pay on time
- Preparing reports to the management
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively
- Ensuring sales targets are attained and sales expenses are contained within the budget
- Maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Degree or Diploma in IT or other relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT sales
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, business reporting and competitive proposal writing and negotiation
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the subject heading “CORPORATE SALES EXECUTIVE” by Tuesday 31st July 2018.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.