Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in Kenya:
The Invoicing Assistant is responsible for receiving orders and generating invoices for accounting purposes.
The position is in Nairobi
- Have full knowledge of all the products and SKU that the Company has and is in stock
- Receiving sales orders made by customers on phone and in person and accurately invoicing the orders
- Assists in resolving all invoicing/ sales related queries customers
- Receiving orders made by customers on phone
- Ensure preparation of credit notes on time
- Preparing reports on product availability
- Preparing Performa for both local and upcountry vans
- Updating demurrage track sheet
- Preparing Internal Branch Transfer statements by accurately entering product, price and quantity information given from the warehouse measured by input from the IT department and the relevant branch.
- Proper filing of invoice copies, credit notes and orders
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA (K)/ACCA.
- 1 years’ working experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th July 2018 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.