Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for IT Auditor Position for one of our clients.
Key Areas of Expertise / Experience
- Perform detailed evaluation of internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems and infrastructure.
- Perform assessments of all new and existing systems (including peripheral/interfaced applications).
- Preparing audits reports which clearly communicates audit findings and recommendations.
- Reviewing new applications systems development acquisitions or major changes to existing systems i.e. analysis, design and identified inherent risks.
- Reviewing data and network security e.g. access controls, systems back-ups, segregation of duties, etc.
- Reviewing documentation/procedures such as Service level agreements, IT contracts, DRP, programs and ICT policy.
- Reviewing software and hardware support and maintenance.
- Participating in Audit assignments which will include IT, plus tasks assigned to other areas.
- Provide advice in resolving information security incidents.
- Quality assurance and Cyber security in mobile business.
- Ensure follow up on implementation of agreed audit recommendations tracked using Teammate Audit Management System.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business-related field;
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- 2 – 3 years external audit work experience specializing in Information Systems audit from a reputable audit firm or extensive experience in Information
- Systems audit within an internal audit function;
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 16th July 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking –“IT Auditor” on the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sheer Logic is an Equal opportunity employer.