Job Vacancy: IT Project Manager
The PM would be responsible for seeing that clients projects are completed and implemented based on a time schedule.
He/she will be responsible for ensuring that the project customization have been done, train the client on the system and majorly act as a conduit between the client, programmers and the company.
- Good in communication and has done project management
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and clients.
- Conduct training to clients once the project has started.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- 1 year experience minimum in project management.
Salary: 20,000 – 40,000 depending on experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.