JKUAT Staff Retirements Benefit Scheme
Career Opportunity: Information Technology Officer
Reporting to the Administrator / Trust secretary of the Pension Scheme, the successful candidate will provide IT Support for the Scheme to facilitate effective and efficient processing of members’ benefits / statements as well provision of real-time reports for the trustee board meetings.
The candidate must also be conversant with pension scheme software’s currently in the market.
Qualifications, experience and other requirements
Applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology or Information Technology from a recognized institution;
- Three (3) years relevant work experience from a reputable organization;
- Ability to support and maintain internal protocol technologies;
- Proficiency in PHP, Java, Net, Web and mobile applications;
- Superior knowledge of database and network administration and ability to troubleshoot computer problems;
- Knowledge of data and system analytical skills;
- Knowledge of relevant legislations, guidelines and procedures.
How to Apply
If you qualify and are up to the challenge, please submit your application alongside a detailed CV stating the reference number, your current position and remuneration, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three referees, one of whom must be from the present employment to reach us on or before 26th July 2018.
Applications and enquiries on detailed job description should be emailed to email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.