KCA University is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service and ethical practices.
KCA University seeks to recruit a highly motivated and innovative candidate to fill the following position:
Enrollment Coordinator – Marketing
Job Objective: Responsible for the recruitment and admission of new students
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming telephone calls, emails and prospective students’ requests for information in a positive, realistic and friendly manner
- Initiate and maintain relationships with stakeholders such as high schools, colleges and recruitment agencies
- Communicate effectively to prospective students information on application procedures and student life on campus
- Receive and review incoming applications and facilitate student through the admission process
- Ensuring that the admissions office is welcoming and presentable to all visitors
- Input data into ERP accurately and timely revision of information where necessary
- Maintain a tidy filing system and ensure supply of office stationery
- Support other university units by effective and timely communication of procedure and changes where necessary
- Maintain and share departmental reports with line manager in a timely manner
- Develop innovative communication and recruitment strategies in coordination with Enrollment Management team to increase student enrollment
- Conduct research and surveys to determine current effectiveness and future needs
- Organize and participate in external and internal recruitment activities
- Maintain a database of student information, logs and students feedback to generate student report
Qualifications and Experience
The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communication, public relations, or any other relevant course
- One year relevant work experience is preferable
Other Skills and Competences
- Marketing and sales techniques
- Proficiency in MS office Suite and database management
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV, and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received not later than 24th July, 2018.
KCAU staff are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
The Director Human Resources,
P.O Box 56808-00200,