Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Department & Section: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
Location: Designated Regions
Main Purpose of this Position: Achieve respective regional direct sales targets to deliver growth, profitability and cash flow objectives as per the business objectives.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Achieve direct Sales targets & customer base growth
- Achieve cash and stockholding management targets
- Achieve Customer service delivery targets
- Achieve Route Adherence and Cost targets
- Implement the sales strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with overall strategy, policies, processes and procedures achieve the institutions objectives.
- Ensuring optimum secondary sales to meet customer targets.
- Reconciliation of secondary sales accounts with regional customers
- Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
- Recruitment of new retail outlets and adding to the KIL’s customer data base for business growth.
- Developing customer relationships through regular visits, ensuring that product availability, distribution and seize opportunities.
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management system to achieve set targets in line with overall objective
- Ensuring daily, on time in-full and error free customer orders to achieve customer fulfillment
- Timely reporting of secondary sales on a daily basis to the Area Sales Manager.
- Implementing best practices in respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Finished Goods
Direct Reports: N/A
- Supply Chain
- Degree in Sales and marketing or related business field.
- Valid driver’s license
Job / Functional Skills
- Finance & Reporting Skills
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer centric
- Continuous improvement
- At-least 2 year(s) relevant experience.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and cv quoting the job title on the email subject (van sales representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th July, 2018.