Job Vacancy: Kaizen Co-ordinator
Employer: Kenbro Industries Limited
- Be a “leaser of change”. Must be comfortable working with all levels within the organization.
- They must be able to question the status quo and be a strong communicator.
- Will be responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects, as well as mentoring and coaching
- Apply Kaizen tools and methodology in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater valve; implements such tools as: 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
- Train and lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams; focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvements
- Implements a formal six sigma program that focuses on reducing process and product variation. Implements such tools as: SPC, Process Capability, Pareto analysis, Fishbone
- Trains, coaches and motivates personnel in the understanding and adoption of new principles and techniques.
- Drives the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices.
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve those targets.
- Conduct training pertaining to Kaizen
Preferred Education and Experience
- BS Degree in an Engineering or Technical field
- Leadership Skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Kaizen methodology
Any other duties as assigned by management
How to Apply
Should you meet the requirements as mentioned above, kindly send your CV to “email@example.com” with the subject as the job title and indicate your minimum salary expectation.