Role Profile: Lean Six Sigma – Business Process Engineering Lead
Job Purpose: Our client, a bank, is embarking on customer journey transformation with an aim of clearly defining end to-end customer journeys that improve interactions with customers.
To support this, the role-holder will drive the review of critical bank processes, impacting on priority customer journeys, drive to deliver exceptional customer experience. The bank’s goal is to elevate customer connections and deliver seamless experiences by providing positive ‘moments of truth’.
- Identify the critical processes requiring revamps and those that need enhancements, using Business Process Re-engineering and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Define clear deliverables (Key Value Drivers – KVDs) for identifying and measuring process revamps and improvements.
- Drive a ‘Customer-In’ (customer centric) approach including ensuring the Voice of the Customer (VOC) is incorporated in making process changes, while also incorporating feedback from the work done by the Customer Journey mapping team.
- Ensure that new or redesigned processes are better in meeting customer needs and variabilities in the process are reduced, while driving process quality (work to eliminate gaps, bottlenecks, wasted efforts in processes to improve on efficiency).
- Utilise statistically based tools to drive process improvements.
- Work with key stakeholders across the bank to streamline identified critical processes.
- Align with the Critical Process Assessment (CPA) methodology being driven by the risk teams to drive process improvements.
- Align with the business strategy in delivering process design, improvements or enhancements.
- Provide expertise for Lean Six Sigma and Business Process Re-engineering in the bank.
- Provide up-to-date local and global market and industry data on best-in-class processes, to aid in advising the business on best processes for adoption.
- Implement governance, risk, compliance and control in line with the bank’s policies.
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Lean Six Sigma Certification and any other relevant process re-engineering certification
- Process re-engineering and mapping skills
- Analytical and evaluation skills
- Business communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence and commitment
- Process Management
- Good working knowledge of Risk and Credit policies and procedures.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th July 2018, clearly indicating the job title.