Job Title: Lubes Promoter
Department: Sales & Marketing
To achieve the channel strategy objectives as agreed upon in the one-year sales plan; manage and Profitably grow the Reseller and Distributor business and achieve agreed sales revenue, volume and Margins in accordance with the Sales Plan.
To coordinate the strategic distributor optimization plans as per Channel Strategy and Distributor Business plans. To focus on sales relationships and activities to support distributor network and co-ordinate roll out of marketing plans.
- Build relationship with channel partners in Distributor and Retail Lubes Network and work with them to achieve sales results.
- Acquire basic technical knowledge of LOKL lubricant brands and be able to engage customers on the same.
- Process orders from Distributor & Reseller and Third-Party Lubes customers and ensure orders have been processed timely.
- Coordinate orders with Customer Service and Operations to ensure on-time deliveries to customers.
- Assist in preparation and ensuring approval of all Distributor & Reseller Lubes documents that include: CVs, Billing Forms, Credit/Debit Notes
- Coordinate Training and Seminars requirements with assistance of the Lubes Distributor TM, Technical Engineer and Lubes Mashinani office assistant
- Assist Lubes & Specialties with marketing plans through Business Development as per approved business plans.
Pre-entry Requested Experience:
- A Strong University Degree in the areas of Business, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of supply chain network with promising business acumen, good communication skills, sound business judgment and ethics as well as good time management
- Demonstrated ability to work well across functions to accomplish objectives
Competencies / Training Requirements:
Resourcefulness in Problem Solving
- Use intelligence, common sense, hard work and tenacity to solve particularly difficult or complicated challenges.
- Effectively communicate information for the purpose of having others learn, understand, and apply specific principles, techniques, or information that is key in business growth of the reseller segment.
- Able to establish a rapport with employer, fellow employees, as well as customers and respect their different opinions
- Understand and anticipate evolving customer needs
- Be an effective and decisive link between the resellers and the business and strive to effectively achieve set goals.
Effective Customer Focus
- Ensure customers are up to date on new product benefits and current price policy
- Monitor and inform Sales Management of potential problem areas, changes in market conditions, competitive practices which could affect sales profitability and recommend appropriate responses.
- Effective in quick Customer complaint close out
- Provide counsel on applications of existing products.
- Conduct site risk assessments for new and existing customers as necessary
- Ensure proper product specifications and delivery procedures.
- Adapt approach, goals and methods to achieve successful solutions and results in dynamic situations
CVS TO BE SENT TO email@example.com before 16th July 2018.