Our client, one of the leading manufacturers of laminated office desks, cabinets, drawers, kitchen cabinets and wardrobes is seeking to recruit a production machines attendant / technician.
Role Summary: The machine attendant will be responsible for operation of the computer operated cutting saw, edge banding and CNC drilling machine with a direct reporting line to the production manager.
Requirements for the Machine Attendant/Technician Job
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Production option
- Computer literate
- Auto card/Archicad Certification/ interior design is an added advantage
- 2-3 years working experience in a similar industry is an added advantage.
- 27 years of age and above
- Available immediately
Machine Attendant/Technicians Job Roles
- Repair and service all machines and equipment in the manufacturing unit.
- Ensuring correct machine settings before production of any items.
- Regular inspection of production machines and planning for their service on a timely basis.
- Work scheduling and delegation of work for efficiency.
- Preparation of detailed production reports.
- Conducting regular safety checks on all the machines.
- Maintenance of machines and accessories inventory.
- Advisory on latest adjustment upgrade software in the market to enhance productivity.
- Packaging of finished products.
- Customer empathy
- High integrity level
- Flexible and open to learning
- Good attitude towards work
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st August 2018.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.