Job Title: Business Manager – Sales & Marketing (Re-advertisement)
Direct Supervisor: Marketing Director
Department: Sales and Marketing
Position Type: Permanent
Position Overview: Magnate Ventures Ltd is looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for improving the organization’s market position and achieving financial growth.
He/she will be responsible for defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Role and Responsibilities
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Client relation portfolio management including debt collection
- Build on an already established network of clients to bring opportunities into the business
- Be able to take the lead on client relationships and ensure a robust client relationships management strategy/delivery
Management and Research and Innovation
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with the team to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- MBA and Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role.
- Experience in building commercial relationships to help deliver improved service and innovation to the clients.
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and business development (strategic and tactical)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to seek and develop new relationships to achieve strategic business objectives
- Ability to convert client relationships into opportunities for the business
- Recognise changing market forces that may impact upon own or customers’ business and puts plans into action to make a positive contribution
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st July, 2018