Our client in the manufacturing sector is looking for a Head of Sales, who will be responsible for driving sales in respect to both value and volume while ensuring efficacious distribution.
A key goal of this role is to enhance the brand profile, growing the top line, and driving sales activities, including the introduction of new products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the strategic planning process for the company, providing direction with regard to sales, distribution, business development and customer support/customer experience.
- Participate in the development of long and short-term budgets for revenue.
- Develop business and market plans, indicating sales volumes, margins, market shares and market spends.
- Develop the annual sales forecast. The incumbent will be expected to work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that these plans are executed and delivered.
- Offer strategic leadership to the sales and distribution team to drive growth and profitability.
- Develop and implement the company’s sales and business development strategy, across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth.
- Carry out periodic reviews of market performance with the sales team and distributors to identify new interventions, and/or modify market plans to drive target achievement
- Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients by connecting with key business executives and other stakeholders.
- Achieve collection targets by setting up and implementing an efficient sales cycle and processes
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality sales team. Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified sales staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management or a related field; Diploma in Marketing Management
- At least 10 years sales and marketing experience at a senior level, in an FMCG environment.
- Strong leadership and people-management skills;
- Self-starter, high energy level with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills;
- Good negotiation and risk evaluation skills;
- Innovative, team-oriented, forward-thinking, creative and naturally curious.
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity
How to Apply
If interested and you meet the above specifications, kindly send your application to email@example.com by latest 09th July 2018 stating your current and expected salary.
Indicate the job title on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.