Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Marketing Executive position for one of our clients.
Contract Period: 6 Months
- Executing planned marketing campaigns as per the marketing calendar and provision of support for the company’s marketing activities in the after sales division and dealer outlets.
- Provide coordination and administrative support to business units.
- Manage engagement with dealer principals and execution of marketing planned campaigns.
- Closely monitoring the response and interest generated by the Company’s marketing activities and compiling reports that can be used to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Develop a strategic internal & external communication plan to ensure common understanding and achieving of corporate goals & alignment to business units’ expectations.
- Preparation of timely, relevant and accurate reports to aid management in decision making.
- Management of the Toyota Kenya Limited website.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal customers, existing customers and suppliers
- Bachelors Degree in a business related field or a Diploma in a Technical field (automotive)
- Professional qualification in marketing will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Creative and innovative
- Passionate and outgoing
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and adapt to multiple priorities with short lead times.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Results driven and strives for continuous improvement
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 25th July 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail email@example.com clearly marking – “Marketing Coordinator”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.