Mastermind Tobacco (K) Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position:
Human Resource Manager
- To ensure best human resources management practices, strategies and policies to support the achievement of the company objectives.
- To provide advisory and support services to line managers in administering the company staff policies
- Formulate and implement strategies on human resource planning, sourcing, development, performance management, employee relations and staff benefits.
- Plan and direct employee development and career management programmes to improve individual and the company performance.
- Ensure implementation of reward management and remuneration policies and strategies that attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Advise on appropriate organizational structures, organizational processes and change management to maximize organizational effectiveness.
- Coordinate and supervise the management and maintenance of staff contracts, personnel files and other employee information.
- Coordinate and supervise the management of staff leave processes.
- Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting.
- Oversee and manage the HR budget- operating and capital.
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a social science or related field.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Member of IHRM.
- Seven years experience in the field of Human Resource Management, three of which should be at a senior level in manufacturing environment.
- Practical experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of labour laws and trade union matters.
- High degree of integrity and dependability.
- Ability to work independently.
Interested candidates should send their applications alongside a detailed CV, copies of certificates and other testimonials, names and address of three referees and a colored passport size photograph to:
Human Resources & Corporate Affairs Manager
Mastermind Tobacco (K) Ltd
P.O. Box 68144, 00200,
OR emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach on or before 13th July 2018