Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC Africa) is one of the leading management consultancy firm in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our well established multinational client seeks to engage with a career-passionate and performance-driven talent who seeks to thrive in a fast growing and expanding business in the position of: –
Management Information Systems (MIS) Analyst – Supply Chain
- Planning, developing and maintaining MIS reports of Supply Chain operations and performance measurement of warehouse operations
- Inventory management & control to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service
- Identify & implement opportunities for Cost optimization & efforts to bring down total cycle time.
- Ensure documentation and adherence of SOPs and minimum audit observations are made during internal / external audits.
You will need fluency in: Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Control & Management, Decision Making Skills, Communication skills, Negotiation Skills, Adaptability & Flexibility
First level Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Management or related field, MBA is preferred
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in Supply Chain preferably in FMCG or Telecom Industry
- Knowledge of ERP System; SAP preferred
- CIPS Membership
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke or send cv directly to email@example.com on or before 29th July, 2018.
Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank for continuous referencing (+254-712 316 888/77)