Job Vacancy: Administrative Manager
Reports To: Executive Director, Global
Our Client, a nonprofit organization that provides healthcare services globally seeks to recruit an Administrative Manager who will be responsible for providing administrative, clerical and office management support services for the Executive Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing direct support to the Executive Director regarding written correspondence, incoming and outgoing mail, filing of correspondence and other documents, ordering office materials and supplies, and arranging and coordinating meetings.
- Managing the Executive Director’s calendar by overseeing all internal and external scheduling requests.
- Scheduling meetings with the Executive Director’s direct reports and partnering with other administrative staff to coordinate and prepare for meetings: this includes drafting and distributing meeting agendas, and taking notes at meetings as requested by the Executive Director
- Coordinating with other departments to maintain the Executive Director’s action list and follow-up, managing correspondence and work flow, and working with different departments to compile briefings and reports.
- Organizing and scheduling office activities.
- Submitting and tracking travel requests for the Executive Director as needed.
- Organizing trip plans with internal staff and external stakeholders, developing detailed itineraries, and managing logistics related to the travel schedule including agenda scope and briefing materials.
- Facilitating interdepartmental communication, as needed.
- Compiling data and preparing assigned reports, tabulations and administrative directives as assigned;
- Compiling, verifying and organizing materials for mandated reports.
- Managing the Executive Director’s office budget
- Answering telephone calls and meeting with visitors to identify specific needs and solving problems where possible.
- Managing special projects, including international events planning and execution.
- Ensuring general organization of the Executive Director’s office.
- Prepare and manage contracts (domestic and international).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to work in Kenya full time
- A minimum of three years administrative work experience in support of an executive
- Four year undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting multiple managers and providing support to a larger team
- Experience working in very fast paced environments with changing focuses and priorities
- Computer proficiency in: Google, Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet search skills, and PowerPoint
This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The candidate must be legally permitted to work in Kenya full-time.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Administrative Manager on the Subject line