Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following open vacancy:
Group Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Nairobi, Head Office
Work Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment and selection: identify staff vacancies. Prepare notices & advertisements for vacant staff positions. Schedule and organize interviews. Participate in applicant interviews. Conduct reference checks on possible candidates. Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
- Induction and Orientation: To ensure that new candidate fills out the personal data form, submits all requirements needed.
- Maintain personnel files: Ensure that all full time employees’ files are updated and information transferred into the system. All doctors’ files are maintained and check for regular update.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; sick, and time offs, annual leaves plan, etc.
- Attendance Register: Monitor attendance of employees in terms of lateness and absenteeism and give a monthly analysis report to the management.
- Maintain and update leave schedule for all employees.
- Develop and review HR staff handbook and policies and inform the staff and management of the policies.
- Draft & update HR letters/Employee Contracts, i.e. offer letters, promotions, transfers, termination,
- Performance management and appraisal: keep track of employees’ contracts, plan for appraisal when appropriate. Prepare Performance Appraisal Reports to the Management.
- Training: Conduct Training Needs Assessment. Administer on-the-job training programs. Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and maintain records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Administer and update payroll: Processing payroll for all Affiliates, ensuring unpaid leaves are tracked in the system. Answering payroll questions and facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors. Draft a payroll summary and submit to the CEO for approval, once approved submit to the chief accountant for payment.
- Bsc in HRM; Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Minimum two years’ relevant experience in a busy HR function
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent Decision Making abilities and Professional and Moral Integrity
- Good working knowledge of Kenyan Labor Laws
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data critically.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS
- Member of IHRM
- Working experience in the Healthcare Industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants MUST send their detailed CVs, together with their Certificates, licenses, Indemnity Covers and Testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries to:
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
- Applications without this information will not be considered.
- Applications MUST reach us not later than 5pm 30th July, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification
- Interviews will be held on 6th August, 2018 from 9am, at The Greenhouse Head Office
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”