Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We are seeking to recruit for the following position:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Job Location: Oasis Specialist Hospital – Kisii
Work Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting systems.
- Handle regular cash book reconciliations.
- Daily sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt money.
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for ensuring filing is done in a timely and organized manner.
- Provide any other accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Proficiency in financial data analysis.
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software.
- A minimum of one year experience.
- Diploma in Accounts or Finance.
- CPA Part II
- A Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to:
The Human Resource Office,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200,
Online applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for and the expected salary clearly indicated on the subject line, attach your CV and Cover Letter only.
Applications MUST be received not later than 5pm, on the 10th August, 2018.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.