Career Management Centre
Our Client one of the largest online retail store in Kenya is seeking to hire:
Position: Brand and Partnership Manager
We are looking for reliable Brand and Partnership Manager whose main role is to develop and implement brand strategies and activities which will assist in the successful achievement of the company’s commercial and brand building goal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads cross-functional teams (commercial & operational) by providing vision and direction to ensure the effective delivery of agreed brand activities and programs.
- Identify key high-level targets; responsible for implementation of our marketing strategies to drive revenue support for event
- Develops deep expertise of the market place, retail dynamics, consumer and shopper behaviour.
- Drives consistent flawless execution of brand activation plans by ensuring effective implementation of brand strategies and action plans.
- Acts as a contact for the local media agency.
- Partners with the Digital Manager to execute consumer engagement digital activities.
- Partners closely with Commercial, Marketing and Sales team to drive sales, revenue and market share.
- Monitors business results and measure the effectiveness of plans and initiatives, taking corrective actions if necessary
- Works with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement brand collateral for our campaigns at during the year.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related discipline;
- 4+ years of Brand Management experience within an FMCG organization is essential
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th July, 2018.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewee on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
Career Management Centre does no charge candidates for job placement