Oshwal Academy Nairobi
Job Title: Music Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/PC/18/7
Location: Nairobi – Primary Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares children for l.G.C.S.E. and GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Music teacher for its Primary Campus.
Skills and Competence:
- A Bachelor of Education Degree in Music or with a subject combination that includes music. Candidates with advanced technical qualifications in music (e.g. ABRSM) will have an added advantage.
- Candidates with a P1 teaching certificate and supplementary music qualification will be considered.
- Applicants MUST be TSC registered teachers.
Experience and competence:
- At least 3 years’ teaching experience.
- Demonstrable skill in performed music.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 2nd August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.