Vacant Positions: Preschool Co-Teachers
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our Client is a prestigious International school based in Westlands, Nairobi. They seek to recruit Early Childhood Development (ECD) Co-Teachers who are enthusiastic, initiative and who enjoy their work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the main Teachers
- Interact, initiate, and encourage children in daily activities to lead their own small groups, share and learn from each other.
- Use a positive and appropriate approach always using consistent techniques to assist with children’s behaviors.
- Facilitate self-regulation & responsibility in children, intervening as needed to guide children to settle disputes/differences and to ensure safety.
- Serve meals and snacks to children
- Help children gain knowledge of positive interactive social skills through communication and modeling.
- Assist the lead teacher in planning activities, creating and maintaining a classroom environment to enhance learning based on the needs and interests of each child.
- Work as a collaborative member of a team, being flexible to meet the needs of the families and program
Qualifications and skills
- Early Childhood Training /Development (ECD) with experience in International Curriculum.
- Experience handling Preschool children and assisting the main teacher
- Creative with own initiatives.
- Compassionate and dedicated.
If you meet the above measures send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.