Job Vacancy: Project Engineer
Job Ref: BL177182
Job Type: Contract
Reporting to: Managing Director
Responsibility for others: In charge of all site personnel, works supervision and management
Overall purpose of the job: To successfully carry out a 6 months high speed mechanical installations contract.
We are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical aspects that are involved in the 6 months contract duration.
You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- NCA certified Project Manger/ Engineer
- Time management and organization skills
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interview