Job Vacancy: Project Manager – Experiential Marketing
- Understand the project at hand and attend the brainstorming session
- Generate a Project Work Plan for each job from Brief to conclusion
- Generate a production brief, review with and circulate to all involved in the project
- Enlisting, Control, Training and mentoring project staff
- Scheduling Compile / monitor and control of route lists
- Budget development for projects
- Project cash management, including weekly reconciliations,
- Prepare a check list and critical path of all the things that need to be done and implemented for every project. And review this list with all projects staff before commencing with project as well as throughout the project
- Ensure a dry run or rehearsal for all events and projects to guarantee maintaining the standard of pre-production and of shows / Events in accordance with client briefs
- Setting up and running of Events and Projects with a HANDS ON APPROACH
- Conducting client field visits
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, Suppliers and stake holders.
- Maintaining in good order all assets and equipment etc within project
- Ensure all projects run in accordance with client briefs, and to the highest standards
- Constant liaison with client service regarding information and all operational issues.
- Accountable and responsible for control of operations budget
- Compiling reports in a timely manner
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Must have over 5 years of experience in experiential marketing in a management position
- Good understanding of marketing communications
- Project management skills.
- Tact and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with numbers – Budget & Reconciliations.
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify problems and offer solutions.
- Work well under pressure.
- Open and friendly personality.
- Good administrative skillsProject Manager – Experiential Marketing