The Palladium Group seeks Nakuru-based staff for ¡ts newly awarded County Measurements, Learning, and Accountability Program II (CMLAP II). All staff must be fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili; and able and willing to travel frequently within Kenya to work under field conditions.
Experience on USAID-funded programs, and/or with county health governance in Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Turkana, Samburu, Baringo, Kiambu, and/or Kitui, is desired.
Project M&E Specialist
Responsible for implementing the project M&E plan, this Specialist works closely with all staff to track project implementation, including designing appropriate methods and data collection tools and instruments.
As required, s/he supports external evaluation, operational research, and M&E technical assistance activities.
S/he will establish a database for project information and develop protocols to ensure data quality.
S/he ensures adherence to USAID reporting requirements for project data.
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or related field; master’s or other graduate degree preferred
- Project Management Professional Qualification (PM P)
- 5+ years’ experience in an M&E position for a USAID or PEPFAR project
- Demonstrated experience establishing and managing M&E systems, including the staff, electronic system, tools, indicators, etc. to support routine program monitoring
- Experience designing and/or implementing approaches to improve data quality within complex programs
How to Apply
To apply, please e-mail your resume with the job title as the subject line to: us.CMLAP2recruit@thepalladiumgroup.com