Job Title: Quality Manager
Gross Salary: 140K
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer and distributors of assorted beverages.
They are looking for a well experienced and results oriented quality manager oversee planning, coordinating, directing and managing Quality Control systems designed to ensure continuous production of products.
- Develop, interpret and implement Quality Assurance and Quality Control procedures and standards, including SOP, KPI’s, GMP’s etc.
- Evaluate adequacy of Quality Assurance and Quality Control standards.
- Ensuring compliance to all statutory and system requirements e.g. KEBS
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system and prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers and evaluate audit findings to develop and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensuring quality of processes from supplier materials for production.
- Looking for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency in the organizations’ SOPs
- Responsible for document management systems
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the departmental scorecard in line with overall objective
- Implementing best practices in quality management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Bachelors in Food science & Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry or related courses with at least 8 years’ work experience
- Must have worked in beverages company for at least 1 year
- Must have worked in ISO certified or related certification company
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Knowledge of food product testing.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience in the food sector is a MUST.
- Good Analytical and reporting skills
- Exposure in Quality Control & Assurance
- Inter-personal skills and leadership skills
How to Apply
If this describes you and are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Manager – FMCG) to email@example.com before Friday 13th July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV