Job Vacancy: Accounts Assistant
Specific duties at this level will include but not limited to;
- Organizing and managing the Accounts department
- Coordinating accounting work and advising Management on financial policies and procedures
- Interpreting and applying financial and management policies.
- Budgetary control and implementing of financial returns
- Ensuring that sound accounting principles and controls are applied to all financial transactions.
- Designing, reviewing, controlling and implementing the financial management and accounting systems
- Supervising, guiding, appraising and developing staff in the Accounts section
The candidate must have:
- A bachelors degree or Diploma in Accounting or finance from a recognized institution or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Relevant experience in Accounting/Finance field one of which must be at a senior level.
- Demonstrated professional competence in accounting and financial management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well developed ICT skills/experience in accounting software
- Management skills
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
Applications accompanied by copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials, current remuneration, current position /expected salary and a daytime telephone contact should be forwarded email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 2nd August 2018