Job Vacancy: Customer Service Assistant
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that all customers, consumers and prospects are handled in a friendly and professional manner, and to administer product support and query resolution to customers at all levels.
The Customer Service Assistant Position will include the following:-
- Receive and resolve emails, official letters, telephone calls, SMS and walk in customer queries.
- Escalate customer queries to the relevant job roles where necessary.
- Create a record of all customers and referrals.
- Make contact with Klein Group customers and consumers by email, telephone calls, SMS and social media within the specified turnaround time .
- Actively oversee internal SMS activations and offer relevant internal support.
- Complete call logs and reports .Handle traffic generated from commercial led activations.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication skills.
- ICT literate.
- High levels of integrity.
- Familiar with customer care trends in the market.
- Pleasant and Friendly.
- Consistent and Reliable.
- Fair and Objective.
- Diplomatic at all times.
Academic and professional Experience
- University Graduate or Diploma in Communication, Marketing or any other related field from a recognized University.At least 2 years experience in Marketing or Customer Care.
Applications accompanied by copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials, current remuneration, current position /expected salary and a daytime telephone contact should be forwarded email@example.com and cc to estoafricacareers2018@gmail.