Receptionist Position – Luxury Tour & Travel Company.
The main role of this position is to make and answer calls using professional telephone etiquette and directing visitors to the appropriate staff for the smooth running of administration and operations functions.
- Answer all incoming calls and operate switchboard
- Route calls to the appropriate staff
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to the appropriate staff
- Provide first positive image of the Company
- Take and relay messages
- Maintain an up to date correspondences register of all outgoing calls
- Appropriately respond to public inquiries
- Maintain confidentiality in all correspondences and communications with the staff and other stakeholders
- Answer basic questions about the company for callers who don’t need to be transferred to another extension
- Handle all directory assistance queries
- Relay important information
- Interrupt a busy line if there is an emergency call
- Assist staff in making telephone calls.
- Handle emergency calls
- Help staff to make international or local calls.
- Provide staff with area codes, telephone numbers and other information.
Diploma in Front Office / Customer Service / Tourism or its equivalent
At least 2 years’ experience in a busy Hospitality Industry and preferably a Tour Company.
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Strong Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Aged 25 years and above
How to Apply
Send your application clearly stating the position applying for in subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 July 2018.
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.