An opportunity has risen for high achieving Recruitment Consultants to work with the most innovative Recruitment firm in Africa.
We’re constantly working to improve the efficiency of our processes and in return create one of the most generous systems that not only rewards our Consultants, but also puts them on the fast path to achieve limitless growth. We’re re-designing the business to enable our consultants to work flexibly wherever they may be in Africa.
The Consultants will work independently and flexibly to source for recruiting assignments and generate paying leads. The Consultants will get one of the most attractive and rewarding schemes, allowing them to participate in monthly profit-share to grow their own income.
You’ll be required to actively participate in business development and relationship building with the clients and partners.
Responsible To: The Director, Recruitment and Business Development
What We Offer
- As a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll earn 60% of total revenue generated through your referrals, networks and Marketing efforts.
- You can work flexibly as you desire as long as you meet the minimum sales threshold.
- Your commission shall be payable monthly based on the successful paid-up recruiting assignments/leads.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years’ experience as a recruitment consultant
- Practicing recruiting consultants and HR professionals ONLY.
- You MUST have proven experience in Business Development within an HR and recruitment establishment.
Recruitment Consultants will be expected to work independently. Note that the independent entrepreneur will only get activity based commission and no salary, retainer or reimbursements will be offered.
Important: This is highly vetted role and only those who strictly meet the criteria and with a strong performance record will be considered. Please DO NOT apply if you don’t meet all the 4 requirements above.
Interested and qualified professionals should send us their application to email@example.com to reach us on or before 31st August, 2018.