The RED Petal Florists
Job Vacancy: Business Developer
The RED Petal Florists is a trusted flower shop In Nairobi, Kenya. We have been serving the residents of Nairobi for the last 25 Years. We deliver elegant fresh flower bouquets to residents of Nairobi. Both in their homes and in their offices.
Our Delivery services are available beyond Nairobi in Places like Mombasa, Kisumu, Embu, Nyeri, Nanyuki, Meru, Narok, Just name it and we will have your flowers delivered there, before you even realize it.
The RED Petal FLorists is looking for a talented Business Developer!
Involved is looking for an experienced Business Developer to join our company as we expand. You will be responsible for growing our client base, our partnerships, and our brand’s exposure. You will have a lead role in the growth of Involved and be hands-on in the positioning of our market strategy.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years of experience in the retail industry with strong focus on store development and visual expertise
- 2+ years of experience leading diverse teams
- Advanced proficiency in the internet, MS Office Products; Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have exceptional merchandising skills and a strong understanding of industry trends
- Must possess a proven track record in developing people and talent to support strong growth in store locations
- Inspirational and influential leader with the ability to form effective & collaborative internal and external business partnerships
- Think strategically, understand complex business challenges and formulate effective solutions designed to improve results
- Experience setting a shared vision and direction and building the excitement needed to influence stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve desired results in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment
- Possess strong organizational, problem solving, negotiation and resolution skills
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to other colleagues.
- Ability to inform and analyze research related to consumers, industries, markets and competitors in close partnership with other team members.
- Meet or exceed sales growth targets for portfolio of gift products, services and other strategic targets, such as gift items, gift accessories.
- Grow sales, profits in the Regional Retail and Regional Wholesale customers in the country by initiating meetings with established accounts to introduce and sell products and services to ensure maximum penetration and growth, develop and implement sales strategies and programs to grow the business
- Continuously seek out and communicate new opportunities (new customers and key SoW growth) in order to turn these opportunities into revenue generating activities for company.
- Conduct and prepare pre-call planning and call objectives, and anticipate likely objections; understand motivations and establish a relationship as a trusted advisor / consultant.
- Create innovative tactical and strategic approaches to meet and exceed business objectives when faced with an obstacle or a customer concern.
- Treat territory as own franchise by creating and executing territory plan to achieve goals; consider required investment and financial impact in developing customer strategies.
- Increase sales by effectively communicating the advantages and benefits of having flowers in people homes and offices. And also the need to promote the act of gift giving.
- Support and implement The RED Petals marketing plans, utilizing digital tools and apps.
- Assist in the development of overall target market, customer segmentation, threats and opportunities detail for region
- Gather and analyze competitive data; Communicate findings and recommendations.
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you are the best qualified for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday, 12th August 2018.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short