Vacant Position: Registered Pharmaceutical Veterinary
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Summary: Our client a Pharmaceutical manufacturing company seeks to recruit an experienced registered Veterinary to work in a manufacturing plant to advise and supervise a team in manufacturing, packaging and dispensing animal drugs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising on dosage and dispensing of drugs
- Conduct research on the efficacy of new drug treatments for animals, following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Supervising and advising a team
- They must be extremely detail oriented, making sure that all labels are accurate with regard to contents and dosage and providing consultations on dosage and side effects.
- Must be well versed in proper safety protocols and disposal methods when working with hazardous drugs or compounding materials.
- Providing compounding services, ensuring that all regulatory directives are properly followed, taking inventory, and supervising technicians or other support staff members.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree or Diploma in Animal Health
- Knowledge of Animal drugs
- Research and Analyzing Information.
- Clinical Skills and prescription skills
- Performing Diagnostic Procedures.
- Use of Medical Technologies.
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted